Wednesday, March 14, 2012

A Really Bad Day

The last few days have been pretty good. In fact Sunday I didn't even have to take a pain pill! It was the beast day I have had in months. Monday and Tuesday went fairly well too. I only had to take 1 pain pill in the morning before work and it got me through the whole day. Today that was not the case. I woke up in the most pain I think I have ever been in. My whole left side hurt so bad that I thought I was going to die. I could hardly move! My whole body was trembling from the pain and I kept get big tremors in my hands/arms that I couldn't stop. I just had to let them pass on their own. I still went into work, but I knew it was going to be a rough day! I am trying to get everything ready for my surgery next Friday and I just couldn't do any of it. I had pain written all over my face and every time someone would ask me if I was OK I would get weepy. My sweet hubby came over and helped me out by organizing, moving furniture and hanging up word wall words. I don't know what I would do without him! He truly has saved me!!! I made it through the day, but it wasn't one of my best teaching days. I came home and just went to bed. When I finally woke up the pain had moved to my whole body =( I am in so much pain and I just don't know what to do. Do I go into the ER? Do I just deal with it and hope tomorrow is better? I just don't know. Next Friday isn't going to come soon enough!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment